Employment Opportunities with
Final Touch Housekeeping
No phone calls or resumes please
Resumes are deleted upon receipt
If you are interested in working for Final Touch Housekeeping, please follow these simple steps.
1. Complete our online application, answering every question. This is important because it reflects your ability to both follow directions and paying attention to details. We are looking for people with great attitudes who want to work! A CAR, INSURANCE AND A LICENSE IS REQUIRED! If you don't have all 3, please do not apply.
2. If your application and references make it past our screener (good references by friends, co-workers and past/current employers as well as a fully completed application), our Office Manager will call you to set up an interview. We usually will meet you at a local coffee shop in Aurora as we like our interviews to be relaxed.
3. We will review all of our interviews and select the most qualified for a working interview. A paid working interview must be completed in order to be considered for employment. This allows us to evaluate your potential and allows you to evaluate us as a company. We begin and end every day at our storage unit in SE Aurora in the Saddle Rock area.
When you arrive for a paid working interview, you must download, complete and bring with you, our short application (click here) and bring a copy of your driver's license and social security card for us to retain for our records.
4. At your PAID working interview ($8.00 per hour), you will be evaluated on your punctuality, your willingness to follow directions from our Field Operations Manager or our Team Leader (both of whom are trainers), your ability to ask questions and to learn how we operate. We determine your hours from the start of the first house through the end at the last house. Your trainer ultimately determines if we will offer you a position. We prefer somebody who lives in or around Aurora as we do use our own vehicles daily.
5. If you are not offered a position, we will prepare your check Monday following your working interview and will mail it by the following day. If you are offered a position, we will add your working interview income on your first check as an employee.
6. Employees are expected to dress in uniform. Three company shirts are provided, which must be returned upon your departure from the company. A $60 deposit will be held from your last check as a property deposit for your company shirts. You will also be provided an apron, which must be returned upon your departure from the company. A $20 deposit will be held from your last check as a property deposit for your apron. You are expected to provide your own bottoms, which must be either grey or black. You will also be provided a company Training Manual, that has been Copywrited. A $30 deposit will be held from your last check as a property deposit for your Training Manual. It is not our intent to hold money; rather we want our property back that has been loaned during your employment.