As always, your payments are due by the FIRST of the month. Feel free to try PayPal with your credit card or debit card or you can still make your payments by cash, check or money order via the mail. Our mailing address is 6140 S. Gun Club Rd. Suite K6-240 Aurora, CO 80016. Below is our Check Acceptance Policy.
Thank you for your business and continued support!!
Michelle, President CEO
Directions for making payments via PayPal
- Go to www.PayPal.com and log into your personal account.
- Click the Send Money tab.
- Follow the directions to send money to Final Touch Housekeeping by entering our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org in the Recipients Email field.
- Please call or text us at 720-436-4779 or 303-478-0631 with any questions or concerns.
No Payment Policy
We are happy to accept your check as payment for your cleaning services. We realize that mis-calculations happen and there could be a time when you accidentally "bounce" a check. If this happens to you, we will allow you to replace your check with another check and will add a $30 NSF Fee to the replacement amount.
If you intentionally bounce a check or write a check on a closed account, be advised we send all un-collectible checks to NorthStar for collection. They purchase the check from us at face value plus our fees, add their fees and collect from YOU.
In the event that your check is returned unpaid and no effort is made to correct the unpaid check or unpaid invoice in excess of 30 days overdue or not paid by the end of the year (whichever occurs first), for services rendered, you authorize NorthStar and/or its assignees the right to contact you via any number available to us, as needed, to collect any unpaid balance.
- We may re-present your check electronically or by paper-draft.
- A service charge for the maximum amount allowed by state law will be assessed, along with any other allowable state fees.
- Your check may or may not be provided to you with your bank statement, but a copy can be retrieved by contacting your financial institution.
- Signature of your check constitutes acceptance of these terms.